Thursday, November 26, 2009

I choose...

We are about to walk out the door for a day of Thanksgiving fun with Sissy, Uncle Tommy, Mitch, Brandy and Mia but I had to share this quick story with you. Dan was helping Jonah get dressed as I walked into his room. I told him that he could take ONE friend on the trip with us. I told him to think hard because he could only take one. That was a big choice for him since that list of friends includes Lammy, Prayer Bear, Woody, Buzz, The Birthday Grinch, Lion and Tell Me. He looked at his bed where all of his friends were then looked back at me and patted Dan. He said "I choose Daddy!"

MELT. MY. HEART!!!!

2 comments:

Kassi R said...

How stinkin sweet!! :) I miss him!

Penny said...

It doesn't get much sweeter than that! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails