Monday, November 23, 2009

HILARIOUS!!!

Since this is the season of Thanksgiving, Jonah's school and our church are (obviously) focusing on this holiday. I keep getting things he made while at preschool, Sunday School, mission friends or church that has a listing of the things he is thankful for. Many times, I have thought that the teachers kind of make up the things they are thankful for and write them down in order to make your child look sweet and all lovey about his family. I no longer think that after this year. Every piece of artwork Jonah has brought home has one thing he is thankful for...LOLLIPOPS! I felt sure that was straight from him because what teacher would write that down??

Well, today, we spent several hours doing color wonder projects and making a Thanksgiving turkey. I asked him what he was thankful for and immediately came up with CHICKEN! Yes, I know? I grabbed the camera because I knew Lollipops would come up soon. I was completely unprepared for what happened when I asked him if there was "ANYBODY you are thankful for?"

3 comments:

Penny said...

I knew what he was going to say when you stressed any "body." Too cute.
Reminds me of one of my kindergarteners. The assignment was to draw 3 things that started with "b." Ethan drew a stick figure with no head. His mom asked where the head was and he said "Head doesn't start with b, mom." I cracked up when she told me. They're VERY literal at this age. =)

Anonymous said...

Soooo funny - Oh how this kid makes me laugh! I'm thankful for HIM!!!
Zoozoo

Barb said...

That is one funny kid! I love reading your blog because he cracks me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails