Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tonight

We actually woke up to cool weather this morning. I was so excited to be done with the miserable heat only to discover it is supposed to get hot again later this week. Oh well! I dressed Jonah in the cutest clothes for church this morning then got to put him in some of his new fall clothes tonight for church. He looked so cute and so grown up to me so I stopped outside to take some pictures before heading to our VBS meeting.

I told him to put his hands in his pocket but he had a very difficult time getting them in there. Who knew little boy pockets were so small? I helped him get his hands in his pockets then he cheesed it up for me! His cuteness is more than I can handle sometimes. He makes my heart so happy!


After church tonight, he and Eryn played together for quite a while. He is pretty smitten with her and is very timid around her sometimes. I guess he is into older women!




Dan had a Stewardship meeting after church so Jonah and I headed to Target. Or, Targets, as he calls it. I looked in the backseat and was so relaxed. Oh to be three years old again! I'd take his life any day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So precious! That sweet face makes my heart smile...love him!!!

Barb said...

What a cutie! Glad you got to enjoy some cool fall weather. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Amanda said...

I love the pic of him leaning with his hands in his pockets. So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails