Friday, October 2, 2009

Playing alone

It seems as if Jonah has embraced his role as an only child and now enjoys playing alone. Numerous times over the past couple of weeks, I have realized he is not in my sight anymore and I walk in his room to find him playing all alone.

When I walked in this time, he was playing with this farm scene. I got to hear him have a conversation with the horses about "needing to lay down to rest." He was in serious talks with them. It was pretty sweet to hear. He even told them that they were "good little horsies" and "Jonah is so proud of you!"

2 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Awe that so sweet...when you hear them give praise, you know they have received it as well. I love, love, hearing Natalie praise others.

K Storm said...

Oh that is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails