Thursday, October 29, 2009

The parade

Jonah and I arrived at Disney about an hour before the first parade. I immediately regretted putting both of us in jeans. I saw all of the status updates on Facebook about people being cold but never thought about those people being in Mississippi and Louisiana...NOT FLORIDA! I was starving and knew Jonah was hungry too so I found lunch at Casey's on the Corner then we secured our spot for the parade.



While we waited for the parade, we got to see the stage show in front of the castle. Jonah was very serious during this show. I think it was a combination of the heat and being tired.


The parade started and I was so bummed to be alone with Jonah. I was trying to capture as much as I could on film so I could not get video. When Dan is there, we can get both. And, there was this awful man next to us yelling at his kids to "sit down and shut up!" Ugh...why to people allow themselves to get so miserable at Disney?? Some people save their whole lives for a once in a lifetime vacation there then ruin it with snotty attitudes! Why get so miserable at the "Happiest Place on Earth"?



We were in a fabulous spot to get up close and personal with the characters. Many of them came over to Jonah and rubbed his head, shook his hand, gave him high five or hugged him. He loved it.
























This was just the beginning of our fun two days at Disney. Jonah was very anxious to see Sara Madalin and I had to hear him ask 50 times where she was.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great photos! Yours are so different from mine - blue skies and sunny. Mine are all cloudy, with rain puddles. But it was a fabulous parade, nonetheless. Love the photo of Jonah with the castle behind him - precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails