Sunday, September 6, 2009

Max & Dr. Gregg

Yes, I am a geek! I freely admit that fact. It was completely solidified when I asked my vet if he would take a picture with Max since it was the last time we would see him. As you can tell, he happily obliged. (He may be a geek too!)
Dr. Gregg is the only vet Max has ever known. We got Max on February 1, 2003 and met Dr. Gregg that same week. We liked him so much when we met him on Max's first visit that we asked if he would see our kids too if we ever had any. :-) Max was not too thrilled to be seeing his vet but we wanted to get all of needs taken care of before our 800 mile move. Unless he has issues, we have a full year before he has to meet a new vet.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What a great picture. FYI Country Side Animal Clinic is great here in town. It is so great I feel safe leaving my Cocker with them when I travel. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails