Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My cardboard testimony

As you know, our church did Cardboard Testimonies last Sunday. The video is posted a couple of posts below if you haven't seen it! But, I wanted to show you a couple of pictures. After church, Kassi got Jonah from the nursery and brought him to the sanctuary. He gave hugs to all of his friends then I found him up front with the cardboard. I was able to take a picture of him holding the back side of my sign. Since I had such a precious shot of him holding it, I decided to show you the front also. What a great testimony to God's power in my own life!


10 comments:

Amber said...

so sweet! God is so good.

Amanda said...

I'm so happy that I have been able to be a part of your little miracle's life. He has brought so much joy to my heart :)

Sugar's Mommy said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. Love y'all.

Penny said...

I LOVE it! Proof is in the pudding, right? When is his little brother/sister going to get to hold a sign? HUH? =)

Anonymous said...

I thank God for him...I sooo LOVE that little boy!
Zoo-zoo

Audra said...

I have chills!

Vickie said...

What a great pic!!! I am amazed every day of how wonderful our God is!!!!!

Calley said...

I watched the video of the cardboard testimonies- it was incredible! what a great service- and the song playing through it happens to be my fave right now!

Cristi said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

Barb said...

Love it! And love Jonah! Just wish I could meet him. :)

And cardboard testimonies is a really cool idea. Wedgwood did it last year, and it is incredibly moving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails