Friday, June 5, 2009

T-ball practice

A few weeks ago when Dan was away at school, Jonah was desperate for some time outside. He wanted to go to the ball fields to watch "them big boys with hats" play but it is hard to watch him there when Dan isn't with me. There are SO many people there and kids run WILD! So, I improvised and brought the ball field to our house!



In the midst of playing t-ball, we decided to give our feathered friends a little treat. Jonah loves to watch birds. I love watching him watch birds. We bought a little feeder to hang on his window so he could watch them.



How do you like this? It wasn't until after it was hung and then the picture uploaded that I realized it was upside down! Oh well!


It is hard to believe the day is getting closer and closer that Jonah can be on an actual ball team. It seems like just yesterday he was laying on a blanket in the middle of the floor totally entranced by the ceiling fan. Now, he never notices the ceiling fan because there is a whole big world out there waiting to be explored! I'm just glad I get to watch him do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails