Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dance practice!

I have done several posts lately with no words, only pictures. This will not be one of those posts. It has no pictures, only a video. While I know many of you come to our blog to read about or see pictures of Jonah, there are times that a post exists that has nothing to do with him. This is one of those posts. This post is all about my husband and a short video I captured last Saturday.

Before watching the video, you should know a few things.
  • Dan can't dance
  • Dan likes High School Musical (1 & 2 - He hasn't seen 3 yet!)
  • The Disney Channel had a "Sing along/Dance along" version of the movies last week
  • Dan is sometimes unaware of a camera pointed at him until it is too late
  • Dan thinks he controls what goes on the blog
  • Dan is wrong!


video

16 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

This is very funny! Way to go, Nicki! (about being the ONE who controls what goes on the blog!)

Amanda said...

Just one question....
Are you sure Dan and I are not related somehow? Distant cousin twice removed??? LOL! Not only did my mom, dad, and I watch the High School Musical 1 & 2 movies, but Dad also demonstrated his lovely dance moves for us. I'm starting to get scared about the similarities.

Penny said...

Funny, but not as funny as "My name is Joe." LOL

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

Ha ha love it!

Greetings from Guatemala said...

that's hilarious!!

Audra said...

Made my morning! Thanks, Dan!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!

i love it!!!

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

Hey, It doesn't offend me at all that you found it funny, my ranting tends to be that way haha. This morning we actually just went to the information desk at First West and asked what they had and some lady took us to a 20's newly married class, it was great, they were way more friendly than the high school kids coming into college haha.

Sugar's Mommy said...

My favorite pst ever.

Cristi said...

You're wrong for that! LOL

Greg said...

Come on man,you making us look bad with those moves, Jonah was even speechless. LOL

Kassi said...

Ok, this was before I came in to bring the cup cakes. I wish I had been a few minutes earlier! HILARIOUS! :)

Barb said...

Hilarious! I love his reaction when he saw the camera.

Aunt Debra said...

Love it! Great job Nic. I wonder why after his hilarious reaction, he even thought you would post this? Does he know you or what? (At least he can preach and sing!)

Katie (and Tony) said...

Ok..forget my Jonah fix....I've moved on. Now, I need a Dancing Dan fix periodically ;-)

stacy holman said...

this is way too funny--way to go Dan! wached it with our kids too...Nicki you are still sneaky!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails