Saturday, April 4, 2009

Recent comments from Jonah

Several weeks ago at Tim & Belinda's house, several adults were standing around talking while he played. He looked up and said..
"All my friends are here!"

From the backseat on the way to Baton Rouge yesterday.
"Will you take off my shirt and rub my nipples because they hurt!"


In his bed after I put him down for a nap last week
"Let's go to Julia's playground instead of taking a nap. That is a lot more fun!"


After I told him we were going to church last Sunday
"Good, I need to go see God and B!" (B is Belinda Welch)


Attempts to get him to use the potty
"I don't want to use the potty. I want to tee-tee in my diaper. I don't want to be a big boy. I want to be just like my daddy!" (No, daddy does not wear Depends!)


Helping put Max in his crate before leaving for church one night
"Max, get in the box and sit still and hush your mouth...right now!!!"


On the changing table a few minutes ago.
"I love my booty! It's my favorite!"

9 comments:

Audra said...

These made me laugh! How cute!

4 J's said...

Booties and nipples...I am a little worried. ;) He is so cute!

Amanda said...

Love all the Jonah comments. He's such a cute kid!

Sugar's Mommy said...

Whether he wants to be like his Daddy or not, he is fast on the way to being like his Mommy. And by that I mean he is HILARIOUS!

amber said...

I LOVE the diaper comment! :) You need to get my mama over there to potty TWO days and JDD in less than a week! I am not good at potty training!! Diapers were easy and suited me fine! :)

Avery's Mommy said...

gosh he always makes me laugh out loud...you need to write a book!

Katie (and Tony) said...

Love the nipples comment! I like this entry..Do more of this please!!!

Anonymous said...

Where does he come up with all that...so cute, but I could have done without the n.....comment!lol

Anonymous said...

This kid is hilarious!-laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails