Saturday, April 25, 2009

Potty stories from Dan

Dan just relayed two stories from putting Jonah to bed the last two nights. As you can tell, potty training is a hot topic around our house.

NIGHT #1

Dan: Jonah, what does Tell Me have on? (Remember Tell Me? His puppy he made that wears underwear!)

Jonah: Big boy unnawears

Dan: Is Tell Me a big boy?

Jonah: Yeah, Tell Me a big boy puppy.

Dan: Jonah, what are you wearing?

Jonah: I wear diaper.

Dan: Jonah, are you a big boy?

Jonah: I big boy!

Dan: Why are you wearing a diaper if you are a big boy?

Jonah: I go to sleep now! Night-night! (He was SOO done with the line of questioning!)

Then he rolled over as if to politely excuse himself from further interrogation.


NIGHT # 2

Dan: Jonah, what does Tell Me have on?

Jonah: Big boy unnawears

Dan: Is Tell Me a big boy?

Jonah: Yeah, Tell Me a big boy puppy.

Dan: Jonah, what are you wearing?

Jonah: I wear diaper.

Dan: Jonah, are you a big boy?

Jonah: I big boy!

Dan: Why are you wearing a diaper if you are a big boy?

Jonah: No, I not a big boy...I Jonah Daniel Glenn!!

1 comment:

amber said...

that is precious! Have you tired only wearing underwear? Pull up did not work with my children. We joked bc once we "pulled them up" with Jackson he never "pulled them down" It was pretty gross/nasty but we wore underwear only. if we HAD to go somewhere we put underwear on then a pull up over so they could still feel VERY wet instead of just damp. hang in there!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails