Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nursery Duty

I had nursery duty tonight. I got there early so I could nab bed babies. I have been with Jonah all afternoon and thought he would enjoy the break from his mommy. As soon as we got in the car after church, he told me he missed me in his "orange nursery room." So very sweet! But, I got to stay in the other room and play with Eli and Hannah.

They were both in fabulous moods! I'm not sure which of them giggled the most. It was funny to watch. They pretty much didn't need me or Belinda in there. They entertained themselves by staring at each other. Phoenix came in for a few minutes and was totally impressed by Hannah. That little girl loves a baby!!!
It is fun to be around babies at this stage. Everything is new and exciting and brings so much joy. If only we, as adults, could capture that!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you got her smiling, I cannot ever get her to smile when I bring the camera out. Glad you had a good time, I will have to bring her over so you can have some more fun!!

Amanda said...

Looks like y'all had tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

Their both cute as can be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails