Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just to get you by...

I know some of you need your Jonah fix! So, here he is. I have a whole post from the day this picture was taken but we have a lot going on right now. If this gives you an idea, I told Jonah goodbye yesterday morning at 9 thinking I would see him later in the day. But, here it is 11:36 a.m. the next day and I won't see him until around 9 tonight! EEKS! Oh, the life of being married to a preacher! I'm so thankful for people who love my little boy and step up when we need them. And, I'm so thankful for a resilient little boy who loves people and just goes with the flow. He thinks many of our church people are his family because they treat him that way. I love it!! Oh, before you worry about him missing us too bad, he is at the lake fishing right now so I'm pretty sure we haven't crossed his mind!!! (But, he keeps crossing mine!!)

3 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

Precious boy!

Aunt Debra said...

Thanks! I needed this.

Audra said...

So sweet! Did you order his shirt online?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails