Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jonah's Sesame Street Adventure

Last year, I bought a book for Jonah off of Shutterfly.com. It was a character book that allowed you to upload a picture of your child then it would use that picture on every page. I was expecting a small book, but when it arrived, it was a big book with LOTS of pages. His picture was on every page wearing different outfits and doing different things. Since it is a rather nice book, we leave it out of his reach. He spotted it the other night and wanted me to read it with him.





This picture cracks me up because it is not an accurate portrayal of Jonah to me. Sometimes, you capture images of your child that look nothing like them. This is one of them but I just had to include it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little boy looks just like you!! So Sweet. Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails