Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jonah's moon!!

My child is OBSESSED with the moon! We never take a step outside without looking for the moon. Time of day plays no significance in this. He asks so many questions about "my moon" that I sometimes wish the moon would disappear and never return. When I say obsessed, I want you to understand what I am saying. He talks about the moon at all hours of the day. He asks about it when I go into his room in the middle of the night. He wants to see it as soon as he gets out of the car. It is a bad, bad day when the moon is hidden by the clouds or when sun is out.

Tommy Chandler sent me an email today entitled "Jonah's Moon." I opened it to find 2 great pictures of the moon. I created this little picture for Jonah's room. I thought I'd share it with you. The quotes are all things he says on a daily basis about HIS moon!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

How cute is that?! Now Jonah can see his moon anytime he wants.

Avery's Mommy said...

omg love the moon picture...what a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails