Saturday, February 7, 2009

Reassurance

At 4:30 a.m., I heard Jonah screaming in his room. It was a very different sounding scream and I actually thought he had fallen out of his bed. So, I rush down the hall and this is what takes place.

Jonah: (SCREAMING)

Me: Baby, what's wrong?

Jonah: (SCREAMING STOPS)

Me: (Kneeling down next to him) Jonah, what's wrong Buddy?

Jonah: (wide awake) Mommy, you love me?

Me: (Running my fingers through his hair) Yes, baby! Of course I do!

Jonah: TELL ME!!!

Me: Jonah, I love you so much!

Jonah: I love you Mommy! Night-night! (Rolls over and closes eyes!)


Sometimes I guess we all just need to be reassured that we are loved!!! What a sweet, sweet moment!!

7 comments:

Carrie Bevell Partridge said...

Oh my goodness! What a story. That makes my heart swell.

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

Oh my goodness! How precious! It brought a tear to my eye!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg what a sweet story, he is just too precious. and i just watched the videos of Jesus Loves Me and ABCs...wow, he is sooo smart!

debp said...

how sweet

Anonymous said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

Jonah is so sweet.

clare said...

I love my buddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails