Sunday, January 4, 2009

You will rarely see this!!

Jonah is 2 years, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day old. In that amount of time, we can only remember one other time that Jonah has fallen asleep any other place than his bed or car seat. We see pictures all the time of babies who fall asleep while eating or playing. Not Jonah...his mind works nonstop. So, when I walked in his playroom and saw this, I had to grab a camera. From the look of the goldfish, I believe he fell asleep while holding them and they fell out of his hands. Poor guy...he was tired!

3 comments:

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

My kid is following in Jonah's footsteps! I know what you mean about aaaallll the other kids falling asleep in other places (swings, bouncers, chairs, laps, etc) but not your kid! He has to be held one certain way or nursed to sleep--and that's it!

Courtney said...

Glenn Family!!
Great to catch up with you guys!!! Jonah looks like one amazing and beautiful family. It is so good to see you guys are doing well. How great is our God!! Have a great New Year!!!

Jeremy, Courtney, Olivia, and Jude

Courtney said...

Okay so I am a little sleep deprived from having a newborn (this is Jeremy) and noted that my last sentence did not make sense. I meant to say that Jonah looks like an amazing kid and you have a beautiful family. There! Cleared it up!!! God Bless!
Jeremy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails