Monday, January 19, 2009

Spread the Word

I bought a Sesame Street computer program for ages 2-4 tonight. I have been wanting to introduce Jonah to the computer and mouse. I saw this and thought it would be great for him. I came home and installed the program then called him in to teach him how to use a mouse. It took him a little while to get the concept but we had fun in the process.

We played with this software for about 30 minutes and then something just clicked inside of him. Everything he attempted worked and seemed to clue in to what Big Bird was asking him to do. After a couple of perfect responses from him, I said "Way to go buddy! I am SOOOO proud of you!"

He started getting down from his chair and said "Let's go find daddy and tell him to be proud of me too!!"

5 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

You gotta love moment like that!

Regina and David said...

That is adorable.

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

Ha! Too precious!

Natalie in Tiger Land* said...

Natalie is 3 and can operate a computer better than i can. She can even use a laptop mouse and shut down the computer when she is done..which amazes me. Im glad that Jonah is enjoying his new game. There are several great sites for games he will enjoy, such as these that Natalie enjoys: sesamestreet.com, pbskids.org, playhousedisney.com, and nickjr.com
As soon as he figures out the mouse he will love these sites!

4 J's said...

I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails