Monday, January 12, 2009

RIGHT NOW

Jonah has been playing with a golf ball all afternoon. The only problem with a golf ball is it is very easy for him to lose. I have gone in search of this little white ball at least twenty times in the last two hours. So, he lost it again a few minutes ago and this is the conversation that took place.

Jonah: (whining, almost crying) Mommmmmy, where my ball?

Me: I have no idea.

Jonah: You gotta help me fine it! Pleeeezeeee!

Me: No. I am not looking for your golf ball anymore. You must learn to keep up with it.

Jonah: (now in full cry) I think Max took it.

Me: Max did not take it. You rolled it somewhere and did not watch where it went. I am not looking for it again.

Jonah: Be nice mommy! You are not being nice and you need put your nose on wall...RIGHT NOW!

Me: (fighting the laughter) Jonah, you do not tell mommy RIGHT NOW.

Jonah: Help me find my ball and I won't say right now, I say thank you mommy!


AAAUUUUGHHHHH....this kid is only 2 and a half!!! What on earth is in store for us?

6 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

that is laugh out loud funny!

rob h said...

That sounds eerily similar to the type of conversation we would expect to have with our cat should she spontaneously develop the ability to converse.

Regina and David said...

He is very funny and smart.

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Ha! That is too funny!

albritton5 said...

oh my heavens, that's hilarious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails