Saturday, January 17, 2009

No baby here!

Pictures like these remind me that there is no longer a baby in our house. We have a full-fledged little boy. On occasion, I miss holding this little boy in my arms and rocking him to sleep but then he says something that totally captivates me. Or, he runs to his daddy and jumps in his arms after not seeing him all day. Being mommy to this little blessing is more than I ever imagined it could be!! I loved the newborn and baby stages but this one is so much fun!





5 comments:

Barb said...

what a handsome little man!

Sara Madalin's Mommy said...

What a BIG boy! And so cute.

Amanda said...

I'm loving the baby stage, but being around Jonah makes me realize how much fun the 2 year old stage is going to be as well. What a fun kid he is!

Avery's Mommy said...

omg that is the cutest lil outfit!

winstead family said...

he is so grown up! and i've gotten to watch him daily through your blog! i love it! i can't wait to meet this little man one day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails