Monday, January 19, 2009

Hanging with Hannah

Last Thursday night, Hannah and Marlie Hargon came over to play while their parents had a dinner to attend. Jonah spent his time playing with Marlie then running over to check on "Baby Hannah." He is so sweet and gentle with her.

Hannah turned 4 months old and got the go ahead from Dr. Russ for rice cereal. Diane told me to try it if I wanted. So, since I'm always up for a challenge, I thought we would attempt it. The girl loved it. She did not spit one grain of it back out. I just fed her a little because I didn't want it to bother her tummy but she did awesome!
Jonah decided he wanted to help too! It was a little difficult directing him while holding the camera. I was afraid he would gag her. But, he did great. He wanted to keep feeding her but Hannah gave me a look (see 2 pictures down) that said she would prefer otherwise!

We love have the Hargon kids at our house because it is so fun for Jonah. He runs, screams, jumps and plays with Marlie and then is so tender and precious with Hannah. We get to see both sides of our little guy.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love Hannah's face in that last picture! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails