Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas with Granny and Grandaddy

Dan's dad and step mom came in the day after Christmas to celebrate with us. Jonah opened what might to prove two of his favorite gifts ever...a Woody and Buzz doll from the Disney Store.
They also brought Jonah a tool set from Doug, Allison, Ella, Amelia and Audrey. They brought it back with them from South Carolina a few weeks ago. Jonah loves it. He thinks he is Mr. Handyman. It cracks me up. Every time I say uh-oh, he comes running with a tool and says "Want me to fix it?"

On Saturday, Dan and David took Jonah down to our local playground...Julia's house! :-) They were out of town at Katie's house so I asked Katie if we could borrow their new play set. They were so sweet to let us go play and Jonah had a blast. So did Dan and David.





I hate I didn't get any more pictures of the weekend. They left early Sunday morning so my traditional church pictures didn't happen. If I would have thought ahead, I would have taken some of Jonah with his grandparents on Saturday. Oh well, there is always next time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails