Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick boy = Really funny story

Jonah is on day 2 of being sick. It has been incredibly sad to see him so miserable. He has been sick a few times in his short 2 years of life but it has never slowed him down. This time it has. He is completely lethargic and almost in an infant-like state again. He hasn't been able to keep anything down and basically has to be carried every time he moves. This morning, after he ate something, he gave me that look like he was about to get sick. I scooped him up and headed to the bathroom. I raised the toilet lid and leaned his head over the water. He immediately gained energy and quite forcefully exclaimed "I don't want my head in the potty...I don't want my head in the potty!"

5 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

poor guy...nobody wants their head over the toilet ever...

as soon as I typed the ever part I though about the girls who do it on purpose to be thin...that I will never ever get!

NeNe said...

that's so sad. Poor Kid. Sure hope he is feeling better soon - and don't put his head in the toilet anymore - give him a bucket! :)

Jamie said...

awww!

Anonymous said...

Poor Jonah, hope he feels better soon and nicki get him something besides over the toilet,poor boy from and love dude99

Brandy said...

I'm sorry to hear Jonah has been so sick but it was a cute story!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails