Sunday, November 23, 2008

My little photographer

I was getting ready yesterday morning when I heard Jonah coming down the hall saying "Look, Mommy!" I stepped out of the bathroom and looked down the hall to see Jonah heading my way while holding my camera. I said "NO SIR! You do not touch mommy's camera!" He looked at me with a very serious look and said "I turn it on AND I take Jonah's picture!" Sure enough, he had turned it on and he had taken 3 pictures. Here they are...



This is the look he was giving me as I was looking at his pictures. He knew he was in trouble but wanted to be proud of his accomplishment. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond.

2 comments:

NeNe said...

He wants to be just like his mommy - you sure can't blame him for that!

Anonymous said...

Well, what can you expect...he has learned from the best. I love his belly button!
Zoo-zoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails