Saturday, November 15, 2008

I've changed my mind!

2 years, 3 months, 2 weeks and 3, 4 & 5 days old is my new FAVORITE age!

Wow! The past few days have been simply incredible with our little boy. He is eating great, sleeping great and is pure delight from the time he wakes until he goes to sleep at night. I'm not sure what happened a few days ago but something clicked and he just loves life now. It is so precious. I really thought life was as good as it could get with him because it was so fun already. But, Thursday he woke up giggling and happy and has been that way ever since. I wish I could freeze these days because I know he could wake up from his nap in a few minutes and be a typical 2 year old. But, for now, we enjoy perfection!!!!

1 comment:

4 J's said...

I love days like that...where everything goes as planned and they are happy no matter what! Those days seem few and far between but they make all the other days worth it! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails