Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy did what???

Saturday morning, Jonah was in his room with Dan while I was getting ready to head out of town. Dan dressed Jonah, had a serious conversation with him about something he had done wrong and then apparently left his room without me realizing it. A few seconds later, Jonah burst into tears and came running down the hall towards me. This is the conversation that took place.

Me: Jonah, what's wrong, baby?

Jonah: (lots of tears) Ouch!

Me: What happened?

Jonah: Daddy hit me!

Me: WHAT?? DADDY HIT YOU?

Dan: (from a completely different room from where Jonah came) I DID NOT!!!

Me: Jonah, did daddy hit you?

Jonah: No, Daddy not hit me. I being funny! (Tears all gone at this point!)


Great, if Child Protective Services happens to overhear him while he is "being funny" then when could be in serious trouble!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Armstrong said...

Too Funny!! I remember when Eden was in pre-k she picked up the kitchen chair and it fell on her foot and cut it enough to have stitches and when we took her to school a few days later she told Ms. Hoffpauir that her daddy stabbed her with a knife on the top of her foot. It's scary what their little minds can come up with:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails