Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What??

On Monday and Wednesday mornings, Julia Smith comes to our house for a little over an hour before I take her to Preschool. This morning, she was playing next to me when I noticed her nose running. Jonah was across the room by my chair and table. Well, on that table was a box of tissues. I asked Jonah to bring me a tissue for Julia. He just looked at me. I asked him again, "Jonah, please give me a tissue." I got a blank stare. Then he walked over to me with a pouty face, lifted his foot in the air and said "These MY tissues!" Yeah, he had "tennis shoe" and "tissue" confused. And, on top of that, there was NO WAY on earth he was giving Julia his "tissue!"

2 comments:

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

I loved this story!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I loved this story...

The link works now! Check it out! I think this person really meant: "in the spirit of garage sales...".

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails