Saturday, October 25, 2008

Train up a child in the way he should go...

Some day, my son's wife will thank me! Jonah is 2 years old and already very helpful around the house. He washes dishes every chance we give him. He loves to help fold laundry. He sweeps as if the world depends on him! While I am a huge fan of chores and responsibility of children, I'm not sure I ever envisioned those starting at such an early age. Hey, I'm not complaining though!








Once again, I apologize for these pictures being out of order. Blogger has an issue with reversing and confusing the order in which the pictures were uploaded. I know it is not a user issue because I have had other Blogger friends email and ask if I knew what was going on. So, until the issue is resolved, my blogging will be limited because it is all too confusing!

Oh, I did post a video that was taken the same day. Jonah was in a great mood this particular day and was all about the singing and dancing!


1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Glad to know I am not the only one have the reversal problem with uploading images. It is driving me nuts. I have actually deleted several times and re-uploaded trying to get in the order that I wanted.

And about this chore thing...can I send my kids to your house for some kind of chore-training boot camp! I did really poor with this with them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails