Friday, October 10, 2008

Sunday School Project

I picked Jonah up from the nursery Sunday and he proudly showed me his painting from the day. At first glance, I thought it was just some white paint on black paper. But, he quickly pointed to the white and said "Dat's light!" I thought he was saying it was white. I said "yes, that is white!" He said "Mommy, dat's light and the black is dark!" I finally got it! He said "God made dat!" Man...LOVE IT! It is so fun to see my little boy begin to understand a little bit about who God is. He seems to have somewhat of a grasp on the fact that God made the light and the dark. I pray he continues to recognize how big our God is and that he is hopelessly in love with Jonah!

1 comment:

Karin said...

Wow! So cool!!!! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails