Friday, October 31, 2008

Cotton Field Portraits

Many of you know that Dan & I are not from Louisiana. We moved here in June of 2002 from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. Where ever God may choose to lead us in the future, I wanted a special reminder of the state we lived in when our little boy was born. I figured there was no better representation than a cotton field! So, we loaded up and headed to Frogmore for Jami Ainsworth to do her magic!

You can not tell it here but Jonah was in an AWFUL mood. He did not want to wear overalls. He did not want Jami taking his picture. (He kept saying "Mommy take picture!") He did not want to take his shoes off. He did not want...well, you get the point. I am absolutely amazed that she got one good picture, much less the 30 or so that she managed to capture. These are five of my favorites. If you want to see all of the proofs, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll send you the link and password!












3 comments:

winstead family said...

those are amazing!! i love the tinted one w/ his had on backwards!! great job!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS...I love them. You would never know he was in a rotten mood. I love that kid sooo much!
Zoozoo

Barb said...

Wow, she's good! Great pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails