Monday, October 20, 2008

Construction Boy

Joe Doughty just emailed me this picture he took of Jonah last week. I can't believe I didn't have my camera with me this night. Dan and Jonah were walking around the demolition site and Dan put Jonah inside the little scoop thing. (Yeah, I am completely clueless on the names of construction equipment. Normally, I ask Dan but since I am at work, he isn't here for me to ask so I will just call it the scoop thing!)

Jonah looks scared to death but I'm not sure why. Up until this moment, he was very giddy. I think he thought Joe was about to take him out when he was taking the picture.

1 comment:

Spydermonkey said...

Um, he looks scared because he is in the same piece of equipment that he just watch destroy a WHOLE building. What if we put YOU in front of a swinging wrecking ball and said " Say Cheese"!

Just a thought.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails