Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A great deal!!!

When Jonah was 4 months old, I found a great Clearance sale at Walmart.  I bought several big ticket items for around $10 each.  One of the items I bought was a Little People Alphabet zoo.  It was regularly priced at $53 but I got it for $10 that day.  I've had it put up because it was for ages 3-5. 
Since Jonah knows all of his letters, I thought it might be a good time to pull it out.  He LOVED it.  The set came with 26 animals that all start with each letter of the alphabet.  After just a little while, he could tell us what every animal is and is now working on the sounds that go with each letter and the sound the animal makes.  

1 comment:

Barb said...

i have to know - what animal starts with X?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails