Monday, August 4, 2008

You want what??

Jonah woke up in the wee hours of the morning crying. I walked into his room and he was still in the bed, under his covers but was crying. I walked over to him and this is what he said.

"Iontcrocson!" I asked him to repeat that and he said the same thing again. "Iontcrocson!" This time it was with much more persistence. Then he pulled his foot out from the cover and and held it up as he said the same thing a little slower. Then I realized what he was saying.

"I want my crocs on!"

Oh dear! The child was crying because he wanted his crocs on! I told him that he didn't need his crocs and he needed to go back to sleep. Would you like to guess what the first thing he asked for when he woke up later? Yep, crocs!!! How random!

post signature

1 comment:

Barb said...

He must have had a dream about crocs or about walking somewhere. He just wanted to be prepared!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails