Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seriously???

I picked Jonah up from daycare today and immediately noticed his clothes.  What he was wearing was not his.  As soon as I saw him, I realized I forgot to take extra clothes today.  He had a little accident at the potty and did not have back up pants.  Yeeks!  

Check out the pleats around the waist?  Oh dear!  If it were not for the helicopter, I would think these were definitely girl overalls.  Oh, be sure to notice the elastic waist in the back.  Auugh!!!

I will be sure to have PLENTY of backup clothes for him at school from this point forward.  


post signature

2 comments:

beppa said...

Oh, please....don't let Cliff see the picture of the pleats and the gathers at the back...he's been soooo proud of Jonah's "man clothes" lately! :)

Baylee's Mommy said...

This cracks me up...simply because I know you would NEVER allow that little guy to walk out of the house in that outfit ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails