Monday, August 18, 2008

Daddy works with who?

A few minutes ago, Jonah heard a car door and assumed it was his daddy. I looked out the window to discover it was not Dan. So, I put Jonah in my lap and started talking to him about different things. We went through all of the couples we know and I could say one of the names and he could tell me who went with that person. (I was impressed with that!) Then he asked where daddy was. I was trying to pass the time because Jonah was exhausted and ready for bed but I was trying my best to keep him awake because he had not seen Dan all day. So, I moved from relationships to other questions. This is the conversation that took place.

Me: Where does Daddy work?
J: At Church
Me: Who does Daddy work with?
J: WOY! (He is convinced Roy McKinney works at the church because he is always there when we get out!)
Me: Who else does Daddy work with?
J: JESUS!!!!

3 comments:

Andrew & Audra said...

Oh that's priceless!

Baylee's Mommy said...

such a smart and sweet boy he is!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I love it...isn't it neat to view life through the eyes of a child.

Thanks for thinking about me yesterday and sending the text message letting me know.

I really appreciate you and your friendship!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails