Saturday, June 14, 2008

WHAT TIME IS THIS BATH????



So, when you looked at these pictures, I'm sure you guessed this was a typical bath! NOT SO! These pictures were taken one night last week at 1:48 a.m. Yep...this little cute woke up screaming. I walked into his room to find him standing at the end of his crib. As soon as I opened the door, the screaming stopped and he said "Mommy...mademess, Look!" Yep, he had indeed made a mess. He threw up everywhere. It was so gross but so funny to hear him tell me about it and then point out the mess at the other end of the crib. (as if I couldn't see it myself!) It was one of those times I wanted to just stay up with him because he was being so sweet. Look at that last picture if you don't believe me!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails