Friday, June 20, 2008

Thursday

Our back yard is in the midst of a major overhaul! We have removed the chain link fence, doubled the size of the back yard, added one section of a white fence and have taken down two trees. We have been waiting on the stump grinders to come so we could have that behind us and then start on the dirt work. When we walked out the door Thursday morning, the stump grinders were there and in full work mode! Jonah was SO impressed!





He couldn't decide which truck he was more impressed with so he kept pointing at both of them. One was the truck with the stump grinder and the other was the City of Vidalia truck that was there to tell them where the gas lines were.
It took quite a while but I finally convinced him to leave for school. I love the new van because he can march right over and crawl in on his own.

Thursday afternoon, I picked him up and headed for the pool. This is the only picture I took because it was just me with him for most of the time and trust me...you can't take your eyes off of him in the pool these days!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails