Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A night in the life of....SUPERMAN????

So, is anyone out there in blogworld a fan of the ever popular UNDEROOS??? Even better, if you are/were leave me a comment telling me which ones you had. I had Wonder Woman and truly believed I possessed all of her powers while wearing my Wonder Woman Underoos! Dan, on the other hand had Superman Underoos! As soon as he found out we were having a boy, he started telling me all about his Superman obsession as a child. He really wanted to find Underoos for Jonah. Well, as best I can tell, they no longer exist. But, I did find this really cute pair of Superman PJ's last weekend and could not pass them up. It even has a cape.

I put the PJ's on him after his bath and sent him in search of his daddy. Dan was so thrilled to see his little boy in Superman PJ's.

We tried to teach him to put his arms out and fly. That wasn't so successful. The only way to get him to do it was to reach for someone else.




Check out the cape. How cool is that? It must be an official Superman outfit.


Superman had to take a quick break to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and drink a cup of milk.



I'm glad to know that Superman has enough love in his heart for a little yappy dog! These two boys are the best of friends. Jonah really loves Max and Max watches out for him.

Superman decided to remove his cape after awhile.



He decided to share it with Max. I guess he thought Max needed his super powers for a little while.



Jonah began to care less about his superpowers when he discovered that he could see himself inside my camera. So, we laid on the bed on and took our picture in the mirror on my closet door.




Max laid on the bed and watched all of the events of the evening unfold. He prefers to watch Jonah rather than always be involved.

The night ended with a tickle session courtesy of daddy. The pictures are a little blurry but that is because of all the movement. A toddler being tickled does not stay still.





post signature

8 comments:

beppa said...

How CUTE is that!!!! He is a Super Kid with a Super Dog! I guess that makes you super mom and super dad :)

Anonymous said...

He is so Precious. I just want to squeeze him. I didn't have underoos I had days of the week underwear, and I loved them.

Talk to you soon,
Angie

Barb said...

What an adorable boy! I love the pic of him hugging Max.

By the way, I had Wonder Woman underoos too! There are still stories in my family about me with chicken pocs at age 2, hanging out in my wonder woman underoos. Fun times.

Spydermonkey said...

I had Spiderman underoos.......of course.

Jami Ainsworth said...

I don't think I had underroos, but Cameron had Batman p.j's with the cap. He thought he was so cool with his batman cap. Man, they up way too fast. Enjoy being the mom of a super hero because one day you will wake up and you are the mom of a son in college with a life of his own.
ja

Joey, Jennifer, Jordyn and Jana Claire said...

Wonder Woman Rocks!!! I had those too...although I don't remember much about wearing them I do remember the picture of me in them! Very cool...and I also remember watching the show on TV...We was awesome!

Joey, Jennifer, Jordyn and Jana Claire said...

OH another thing...I saw on the Today Show last week that Underoos are coming back! I hope that is true because my girls will have a pair!

Karin said...

Too cute!!! :)

I had Wonder Woman too!! (see? parallel lives - ha!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails