Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's official...

Well, it is official! I have my first skinned knee! Yep, not only did I bang up my knee, I hit my head on the concrete too! And, believe it or not...it wasn't my fault! It was MOMMY!!!! Yes, you read that right. And no, she didn't push me!

We were walking from her class to the nursery before Sunday School. Off to the left, I spotted my daddy and took off for him. Mommy knew he was busy so she tried to divert my attention. She said "RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN." That is code for "We are about to have some serious fun!" You see, anytime I hear "RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN" said really fast, I know someone is about to chase me so I take off running! Well, this time, I tripped over my own two feet and fell on the concrete. I hurt my knee and my head!



post signature

1 comment:

Karin said...

Poor Jonah!! But I guess that marks his official entry into little boyhood. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails