Wednesday, April 23, 2008

VERY unhappy boy!

I get asked at least one of the following questions on a weekly basis but many times daily basis:

1. Is Jonah always happy?
2. Does Jonah always smile?
3. Is he ever in a bad mood?
4. Does he ever cry?

While Jonah is an exceptionally happy child, he does have his moments. Usually, his daddy and I are the only ones to experience these moments so no one ever believes us when we tell them about it. I just so happened to have my camera on the kitchen table today during lunch time.

As many of you know, Jonah is a picky eater. You can't put a plate with different foods in front of him. You have to feed him all he wants of one item before moving on to the next. Today, we were going to begin lunch with yogurt. Unfortunately, all he wanted was to watch a "vooovie." (That's movie for those of you who don't speak his language!)

5 comments:

NeNe said...

That was precious. He is too cute! Even when he is upset -but he sure knew what he wanted! Can't wait to see you guys on Monday! It's been way too long. We love you!

Spydermoney said...

Wow! I can't wait to have one of my own!!! Just for the record, I feel the same way about yogurt.

auntdeb said...

For future reference, I will take your word for it that our precious little man has his moments! Sure hope he got to watch his voovie.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

bless his heart. sweet jonah.....

Karin said...

Oh my goodness!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails