Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

Yeah, it is true...my future is so bright, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES!!! I put Zoo-Zoo's shades on after church this morning. I looked COOL!

We went to lunch at the Merritt's house today. You won't believe this but I sat in a chair all by myself. AND, I had a HUGE lunch. I had 3 chicken nuggets then a good bit of Beppa's lasagna. I used Katie's fork. It is made for a little person like me. She is in college now so I'm pretty sure she won't mind me using it.


After I ate, I went to the living room to play blocks with Uncle Cliff. I'm a really good stacker. Sometimes I get upset when the blocks don't stay the way I put them. I think that is why everyone is calling be Obsessive these days.


We got ready to leave and noticed Uncle Tim outside with a rather strange looking contraption. Uncle Cliff took me over to see and told me it was a bow. My daddy doesn't play with cool toys like that. They said they would take me to the woods sometime. I don't foresee my mom or dad accompanying me on that trip!



I was having a perfectly fine time outside with them until someone mentioned the N word...NAP! So, I got pulled away from all the male bonding to go take a nap. I bet they think I'm a sissy! Mommy says she is pretty sure Uncle Cliff was asleep before I was!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails