Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Playground Pics

I am LOVING this warm weather. I am equally loving the fact that we live close to a playground and can walk there. My mom took 99 pictures of us at the playground and finally widdled them down to less than 1/3 of that so I could show you.





I was a really big fan of the seesaw. I thought that thing was GRAND. I just giggled every time we went in the air.




After a little while, my dad let me sit in the seat by myself. That made mommy very nervous so she went slow when she sent me into the air. It was hard for her to take pictures while doing that because my face kept going out of the view finder.



I decided to pull my wagon around for a little while. I was picking things up off the ground and putting them in my wagon. Mommy thought it was cute that I was cleaning the yard and took lots of pictures. Then I realized the camera wasn't on me but across the playground pointed at Max!!!
Yeah, silly daddy had Max walking on the balance beam. Max was not a huge fan of this but obliged daddy. I think he thought daddy had treats in his pocket. (he didn't!)
When daddy started paying attention to me again, we got on the seesaw again and I got to ride on my end alone. YAY!

We tackled the big slide next. That may be a little scary for a lot of kids but not me. I climbed right up there like it was no body's business. Daddy wanted to let me slide down by myself but my mom ruined all the fun and said no. She made daddy slide down with me.
We moved over to the shorter slides and I got to go down those all by myself. Well, by myself if you don't consider mommy on one side and daddy on the other side.



After a couple of hours at the playground, we came back home. Daddy did some yard work while I played with my toys. I decided to mow the grass for daddy but there seemed to be a small problem with my mower. I flipped it over to check it out, only to discover it didn't have a blade!! That would explain why the grass never seemed shorter!
I left the mower there and moved on to more important things. (my sand/water table, my slide, my playhouse!)






post signature

2 comments:

Baylee's Mommy said...

I LOVE the seesaw pics of just jonah those are GREAT! Not that the ones with Dan aren't ; )
I can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit here for REAL outdoor activities!

Katie (and Tony) said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE the wagon pic! Did I say Love? Like that needs to be painted-love :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails