Monday, March 10, 2008

PICTURES!!!

My cousin Hannah is in town and we had our pictures made today. The last time we had a professional picture made was in October of 2006. I was less than three months old then. You can look at those pictures by clicking here. When my mom found out that Hannah would be here this week, she called Jami Ainsworth to see if she had any availability. She was booked but worked us in. That's pretty nice, huh? She brought my friend Natalie to our appointment. I was very happy to see her. She was even in some pictures with me. We haven't seen any of Mrs. Jami's pictures yet but here are a few pictures that my mom took with her camera. Mom didn't try to get any of us smiling or posing because she knew Ms. Jami would get those. She just wanted a few of us out in the field of flowers while the pictures were being taken. Here is Natalie...isn't she beautiful??



Hannah kept me and Natalie entertained while Ms. Jami got everything ready. She gave us lots of high fives.





My mom and Aunt Emily really like the next picture. She said if she likes this one so much then she bets Mrs. Jami's pictures are incredible. I will show them to you when I get them.
post signature

5 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

I love 'em. What can I say...maybe
I need to find a new job.

I especially love all the relationship images or as some call it connecting. They are so sweet...

Karin said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Barb said...

That last picture is precious. Such a nice setting for photos too.

winstead family said...

those are really great nikki! i wonder if cole's too old for easter pics?

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

great pictures!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails