Saturday, March 29, 2008

LOVE IT!

I walked into the bathroom Wednesday morning to see this site! Dan and Jonah were both brushing their teeth like they do every morning but Jonah was a little unsteady standing on this stool. I realized why when I saw his feet...he had the crossed just like his daddy's! I pointed it out to Dan and he informed me that Jonah always crosses his feet at the ankles as soon as he realizes that is how Dan's feet are.

I absolutely love that Jonah wants to be just like his daddy. It is so sweet to watch him emulate Dan's mannerisms and actions. I'm glad that he has a daddy who uses words that are okay for him to hear and has an attitude worth copying.

post signature

3 comments:

Karin said...

that is so precious!! :)

Barb said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Will Brother Dan be my Baby Daddy?

I love brother Dan.
Angie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails