Saturday, February 16, 2008

What happened to my BABY???

I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher this afternoon when I heard Dan calling my name. I headed to the back of the house and rounded the corner to discover MY BABY standing on his stool brushing his teeth like such a big boy!!! Normally he sits on the counter or we hold him when he brushes his teeth. So, seeing him stand there like a little boy brought tears to my eyes. Time is going TOO fast!!!

I went back to the kitchen to grab by camera and came back to get a few pictures. I'm sorry some of them are blurry but when your eyes have tears in them, you can't tell your pictures are blurry. :-)

He was so stinkin' cute when he was brushing his teeth because he kept sticking the toothbrush under the water to rinse it off.



I REALLY wish this picture was not blurry because I think it is SO precious. He turned and looked at has daddy as if to say "look at me, I'm brushing my teeth just like you!!!"

post signature

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails