Friday, February 22, 2008

Weekend visitors

We have had a fun weekend already and it is only Friday night!!! My friend Kason came in town for the weekend. I haven't see him since last May. You can click here to read about our last visit. He and his mom got here around 5:30 tonight. Soon after their arrival, daddy moved Kason's car seat to our car so we could go to dinner. My mom's Sunday school class went to Little Dago's for a fellowship so Angie and Kason came with us. Instead of taking two cars, daddy said he would just sit between the car seats. Ummm...it was a TIGHT squeeze!

We had fun at the restaurant. We got there about 15 minutes late and all the seats with our class were taken. So, we just sat with Angie and Kason in a booth. Seeing Kason so well behaved in his high chair made me act really good. I sat with Manna for a while but when I got to the table, I was on my BEST behavior!!



I shared my french fry with Kason. That was nice, huh? It all started with Scott Stanley's mom sharing his fries with us and so I felt compelled to share with Kason.
It was past both of our bedtimes when we got home. My mom filled the tub and put us both in.


I was so tired that I got fussy in the tub. Not Kason! He was all smiles. So, he got the most camera time. I will definitely remember that tomorrow. Apparently no one wants pictures of the whiny kid!!!

I went to bed and was very happy to finally get some rest. I was not aware that Kason did not go to bed. Had I known that, I would have stayed up. But, since I was asleep, they just left me back in my room. How fair is that??? Anyway, Kason got to play on my slide and he had a grand time!

Stay tuned for pictures of our big trip to Baton Rouge tomorrow. Rumor has it that we have plans to go see the big mouse at Chuck E. Cheese. I think we have to shop too but I can handle that if we get to see the mouse!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures....the two cutest little boys I know...and I kind of like both of their moms! I miss yall bunches! Thanks for taking all the pics. Its fun for me to see. Can't wait to see the rest! Love yall!
Hope
I know yall are going somewhere nice to eat tonight. You should be ashamed. Having elbie time without me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails