Friday, February 22, 2008

Sleeping boy!


Remember those days? That was when he was about 6-8 weeks old. His sleeping habits sure have changed since then!

I love to go look at Jonah when he is sleeping. Sometimes I want to just pick him up and love on him but I know he will wake up. So, I keep my hands off (most of the time!) and just watch him sleep. One night, Dan went in to look at him when he got home from work and found him sleeping like this. He looked like such a little boy! Dan got the camera and snapped a few pictures then brought the camera in for me to see.


These next two really cracked me up because his foot was up on the rail. It was like that when I got in there then I went to get the camera and it was still like that. Funny, huh?


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails