Friday, February 1, 2008

It's me...MAX!

Excuse me, but I would like to interuppt all the ooohing and ahhhing over Jonah to let you all know that I am sick and would like a little sympathy. On Tuesday, February 5th, I will be having surgery. I do not look forward to this and sincerely hope everything works out okay. I have bladder stones and they must be removed surgically. I see how many of you leave comments for Jonah when he doesn't feel well so I would appreciate the equivalent! Thank you!

post signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max feel better soon,we are all pulling for ya so take care!

NeNe said...

Max - i sure hope you feel better soon. NeNe will try to send you some treats - and some toys..Maybe Jonah won't play with them. Yeah - right.

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

max.......
bless your heart. i'll come back and play with you when you're feeling better!

Jami Ainsworth said...

Last comment and then back to the laundry. When I first started reading this (not reading the the title that says "from Max"), I thought this this was from you, Nicki. But I wish Max the best as well.

Karin said...

Poor Max!!! :'(

Crystal said...

Max we feel so sorry for you, I hope Jonah treats you better than Bayleigh would treat Chico.

Crystal said...

Max we feel so sorry for you, I hope Jonah treats you better than Bayleigh would treat Chico.

Anonymous said...

Max hope you will feel better soon, and up and running and playing with your best buddy Jonah! this is the only way to leave my id is dude99

Doyl, Robin, Whitley, Anna said...

Woof!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails