Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm still alive...From Max

This day did not start off well for me! I got up early this morning because Jonah had a bad dream and woke up screaming around 5 a.m. He had a tough morning which meant I had a tough morning. I had NO idea this was the day I was going to see Dr. Gregg for surgery. GULP!!! My mom took this picture of me a few minutes ago. I am not feeling very good right now. Daddy picked me up from Dr. Gregg's office around 5:00 p.m. and I've been pretty mopey since then.

Here is a picture of my incision. I had laser surgery to remove the stones in my bladder. The incision is around 2 inches long. That is a pretty big inision for a guy my size!!

And now, for your viewing pleasure...my bladder stones. How awful do these things look? Just in case you don't understand the anatomy of a toy poodle, I will give you a little lesson. My bladder is very small compared to what yours may be. These two stones took up 1/3 of my bladder. That should explain some of my problems.

I must go rest now. I have several days of recovery ahead of me but I think all will be okay. Thanks to those of you who have been concerned about me.
Before I go, I though you'd like to see what I have in my bed to make me feel better. No, Jonah didn't give Brown Bear to me, my mommy did. PLEASE don't tell Jonah.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Max! Hope you start feeling better soon buddy.

Manna

Anonymous said...

Max you just rest and let them take good care of you now Dude!

winstead family said...

awww poor thing! he looks so sad!

Izzy Roo said...

Dude, those things are gross! Call me if you are bored-I just had surgery too. We can recover together.

Karin said...

yikes!!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

max............

so sorry. but now you will feel better!!!!!

tell your mama that i'm sending jonah a surprise - he'll love it - but i don't know that he will share it with you.

rob h said...

Wow, our cat doesn't speak in cat-language like the ones on icanhascheezburger.com.

Good girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails