Friday, February 22, 2008

Highchair pics

When all else fails, spaghetti almost always works!! The kid loves it. So, last night, I made spaghetti and he ate to his little heart's content. Yay! My baby ate tonight!!!



Dan gave him Wheat Thins with Easy Cheese (I know...GROSS!) after lunch today. He LOVED it. He kept saying "cheees, cheees, cheees." He must not know where Easy Cheese comes from. Wait, now that I think about it, I don't even know where Easy Cheese comes from. YUCK!

post signature

4 comments:

Olivia Grace Moon said...

Since he ate the easy cheese and really where does that come from, maybe you can try the laughing cow cheese. Olivia again LOVES the cheese. It's soft like easy cheese and we know where it comes from!

Joey, Jennifer, Jordyn and Jana Claire said...

Not to bust your bubble but Jordyn will be 4 in May and she still does not eat anything! Chicken and fries is what she asks for at every meal! That and oatmeal. She goes to bed without supper a lot of nights because I am not a short order cook! Oh well, maybe one day they will learn what is good!

Jami Ainsworth said...

Natalie loves easy cheese too. And I guess I love it too. It is easy and she eats it. She, too, doesn't eat much variety either. When she we do find something she likes, I probably burn her out on it. I would rather feed her what I know she will eat than throwing away food. She still loves fries too. The other day she wouldn't eat curly q fries. She kept saying that's not right (one of her recent phrases). So when Randy started to eat them she decided to try them. She then realized they were right, just different looking. LOL

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed Land said...

Looks like fun! Gymboree is crazy right now! Anyway, I am finally updating the link to your new site tonight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails